Justin Mattera is the CEO of Mattera Management, a marketing company that helps churches, non-profits, and businesses to connect with a greater audience in the world.
Today, we’re talking about service specialization.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Justin decided to specialized mostly on non-profits
- How can specialization help attract high-quality appointments
- What was Justin’s biggest fear when he specialized
- What factors to consider before choosing the niche to specialize
- How to deal with the possibility of losing potential deals when you specialize
This episode is brought to you by Katallyze.io
Whenever it makes sense, Katallyze can help you get quality b2b leads and appointments to help grow your sales. Best way to start is to book a strategy session with our team.
Check out more about Katallyze services here. Click here to subscribe via iTunes