Dr. Orin Davis. Orin is a self-actualization engineer who enables people to do and be their best. He’s a TedX speaker and an advisor to a lot of early-stage companies including Happify and Happy Brain Science.
Today, we’re talking about creating a work culture that drives growth and sales.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to create an authentic work culture
- How to look for culture fit when hiring
- How to build a sales culture that doubles or triples revenue
- How to wipe out a toxic culture and start a more reinforcing one
This episode is brought to you by:
Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services.
The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
- How to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business | Graham Dobbin - October 3, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting