Chris Vaglio is the co-founder of Grey Sky Films which is one of the leading video production companies in the NJ and NYC area, helping individuals, businesses and brands create content for the web, broadcast, corporate, sales, training and more.
Today, we’re talking about how to create and use video content to build your brand or business.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to find content for video
- How to overcome the perfection syndrome and “ship the video”
- How to schedule the time to create content
- How to use free tools to create video marketing strategy
This episode is brought to you by Katallyze.io:
Join our free webinar and learn How to Book 30 Sales Meetings Using Cold Emails in 30 Days.
✔️The 1-Cold Email Mistake That Sends Buyers Running Away From You
✔️Little-known Ways to Grab Your Prospect’s Attention and Get Them Interested
✔️How to Dramatically Book More Sales Meetings Without Being Sleazy
✔️How to Get in Front of More of the RIGHT Prospects (No one else will share this.)
Don’t wait any longer, click here to register.
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- The ONE Strategy For Outsmarting Competition | Danny Setiawan - November 7, 2018
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting