Graham Dobbin is an ex-President of Toastmasters and a member of the Professional Speaking Association. He absolutely loves to see others develop and will spend time with anyone who wants to improve their speaking skills.
Graham has spoken & trained in UK, South Africa, Sweden, Texas, California, Virginia & New York. He co-owns a company called Asentiv New York with the founder of BNI Ivan Misner
Today, we’re talking about how to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to find a message even when you feel you don’t have one
- How to find speaking opportunities from scratch
- How to make your presentation more impactful
- How to make your story engaging
This episode is brought to you by Katallyze.io:
Get instant access to our new video course: Lead Generation Masterclass. You’ll get:
✔️60+ videos, techniques, scripts
✔️Win dream clients with a detailed blueprint
✔️Turn cold email replies into sales
Don’t wait any longer 👉click here to enroll now.
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
- How to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business | Graham Dobbin - October 3, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting