Danny is a UX professional with over 15 years of experience designing digital products for companies like The Economist, PwC, Yahoo!, as well as, startups, schools (CUNY, General Assembly) and VC funds. He helps companies increase their User Experience capacity to deliver business results.
Today, we’re talking about how to design to upsell existing clients and win business.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- 3 ways you can outsmart your competition using design thinking
- How to improve your service using customer interviews
- 6 steps for identifying your ideal customers
This episode is brought to you by Katallyze.io:
Join our free webinar and learn How to Book 30 Sales Meetings Using Cold Emails in 30 Days.
The 1-Cold Email Mistake That Sends Buyers Running Away From You
Little-known Ways to Grab Your Prospect’s Attention and Get Them Interested
How to Dramatically Book More Sales Meetings Without Being Sleazy
How to Get in Front of More of the RIGHT Prospects (No one else will share this.)
Don’t wait any longer, click here to register.
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- The ONE Strategy For Outsmarting Competition | Danny Setiawan - November 7, 2018
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting