Carolyn Fraser is the owner of The PR Shoppe which is a marketing agency based in Chicago. Carolyn has worked with major brands such as Revlon, Visa, BET Networks, Swizz Beatz, CURLS and Maytag, to name a few.
Today, we’re talking about how to get the right PR to grow your business.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to distinguish PR from Marketing
- How to avoid the common PR mistakes business make
- How to pitch to a popular journalist or media
- How to execute a PR strategy on a budget
This episode is brought to you by:
Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services.
The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
- How to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business | Graham Dobbin - October 3, 2018
- How To Convert Free Users To Paying Customers | Vovik Tsybulskyi - September 26, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting