Victor Adefuye is the CEO of Dana Consulting here in New York. Dana Consulting was created to change the perception of sales and arm founders of B2B startups with the knowledge and skills they need to grow their business.
Today, we’re talking about how to prepare for and have a successful first sales appointment.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to set objectives for the first appointment with the prospect
- How to tell if your first appointment is successful
- How to listen proactively during the sales appointment
- How to ask important questions that move the deal forward
This episode is brought to you by:
Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services.
The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
- How to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business | Graham Dobbin - October 3, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting