Travis Chappell is a direct sales expert, successful entrepreneur, and a real estate investor. He is the creator and host of Build Your Network, a podcast dedicated to helping professionals cultivate genuine relationships, grow their inner circle, and leverage a powerful network in the right way.
Today, we’re talking about some door-to-door sales lessons that you can use to get more leads and sales.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to use the foot-in-the-door technique
- How to deal with rejection in prospecting and sales
- How to get a community for what you’re passionate about
Travis’ s Resources:
Apply to join his mastermind group: www.buildyournetwork.co/dynasty
This episode is brought to you by Katallyze.io:
Join our free webinar and learn How to Book 30 Sales Meetings Using Cold Emails in 30 Days.
✔️The 1-Cold Email Mistake That Sends Buyers Running Away From You
✔️Little-known Ways to Grab Your Prospect’s Attention and Get Them Interested
✔️How to Dramatically Book More Sales Meetings Without Being Sleazy
✔️How to Get in Front of More of the RIGHT Prospects (No one else will share this.)
Don’t wait any longer, click here to register.
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- Your prospect didn’t show up. Now what? - December 14, 2018
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting