Today, we’re talking about how to develop marketing plans that drive sales.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to build a flexible and agile marketing strategy
- How to think like a big corporation and execute in small sized bits
- How to make your marketing strategy failure-proof
- How to link marketing to sales in a measurable way
This episode is brought to you by:
Whenever it makes sense, Katallyze can help you get quality b2b leads and appointments to help grow your sales. Best way to start is to book a strategy session with our team. Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services. The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post. Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- Your prospect didn’t show up. Now what? - December 14, 2018
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting