George Atuahene is the Principal & Lead Executive Recruiter at the Kofi Group. His company is a recruiting firm that places professionals on a direct hire basis in the Houston information technology space.
Today, we’re talking about the right ways to build professional relationships.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How George generate six-figure revenue in less than 3 years
- How to add value to your relationship and be a “giver-first” person in your network
- How to build professional relationships when you start a business or move to a new city
- How to stay top of mind within your network
This episode is brought to you by:
Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services.
The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
- How to Use Public Speaking to Grow Your Business | Graham Dobbin - October 3, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting