Stephen Anderson is a Sales Growth Specialist who has worked with several startups and Multi-National Corporations across different industries including construction, Content Marketing, and Artificial intelligence.
Today, we’re talking about strategies that you can use to build your sales pipeline.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to engage prospects with ideas they care about
- How to close the deal using the “push up” technique
- How to nurture a prospect if they are not interested after the first contact
- How to prevent a deal from crushing
This episode is brought to you by:
Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services.
The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- Your prospect didn’t show up. Now what? - December 14, 2018
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting