Dana Mwangi is the founder of the award-winning branding and web agency, Cheers Creative. Her story, work and talks about branding, entrepreneurship, and design have been featured and referenced in Forbes, Net Magazine, Essence, and more.
Today, we’re talking about how to create a brand that attracts high-value business.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How to define your company’s brand in specific terms
- How to use your brand as a sales tool
- 3 ways to improve your brand
This episode is brought to you by:
Check out more about Katallyze services here.
AGM is a B2B agency that helps you scale your business using LinkedIn. They have LinkedIn training, LinkedIn lead generation, LinkedIn recruiting and LinkedIn advertising services.
The company has been featured on the BBC, Entrepreneur and Huffington Post.
Right now, AGM is offering all of our listeners a Free LinkedIn Audit. Just go to abrahamglobal.com to reserve your session.
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Latest posts by Kwesi Sakyi-Gyinae (see all)
- Your prospect didn’t show up. Now what? - December 14, 2018
- The $0 Video Marketing Strategy | Chris Vaglio - October 17, 2018
- Sales Lessons from Knocking on 5000 Doors | Travis Chappell - October 10, 2018
The 70 Word Follow Up Email That Can Help You Get More Clients
Free ebook that includes word-for-word email script for b2b cold prospecting