Nehal Madhani is an attorney and the founder and CEO of Alt Legal, a software company that helps legal professionals to prepare and manage IP filings and deadlines daily.
Today, we’re talking about using meetups to generate meaningful appointments
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why did Nehal start his first Meetup
- How starting a meetup impacted his new business
- How Nehal convinced attorneys to join his meetup
- What Nehal will do differently if he were to start a meetup today
- How to create a community of value
This episode is brought to you by Katallyze.io
Whenever it makes sense, Katallyze can help you get quality b2b leads and appointments to help grow your sales. Best way to start is to book a strategy session with our team.
Check out more about Katallyze services here. Click here to subscribe via iTunes